search instagram arrow-down

Top Posts

Recent Posts

Archives

Categories

Blogs I Follow

Tags

2014 World Cup Africa Assassination Attractions Baltimore Birding Birds Black History Blogging Bob Marley Cayman CB&W CFFC Challenge COB Conspiracy Cooking CWW Death Delaware Entertainment EPL Food Football History Injustice Jamaica Life Lifestyle Maryland Media Music Music History Nature New Jersey Pennsylvania Peter Tosh Poetry Predictions Premier League Reggae Relationships Shocking Soccer Sports Vegetarian Virginia Washington DC Weekly Photo Challenge Wildlife

Meta

Cee’s Which Way Challenge

“This all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, etc. we move from one place to another on.  You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible.  Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs.”

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Brandywine Creek State Park Trail Bridge

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

Cee's Which Way Challenge, Weekly Photo Challenge,

17 comments on “Cee’s Which Way Challenge – July 27, 2016

1. Cee Neuner says:

These photos are perfect for which and so beautiful too. 😀

Liked by 1 person

2. ambrosiaomg says:

Nice. Pictures 4 and 5 look like the perfect setting for a thriller/horror movie though!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. You are not the first person to make that comment. Trust me, it felt like a horror movie.

3. DailyMusings says:

Love all of these

Liked by 1 person

4. All of these are beautiful! I have to say #4, #5, and #6 are so beautiful!! 😍

1. Thank you. Glad you liked them.

Liked by 1 person

1. No problem!
        Just read Ambrosiaomg’s comment and couldn’t agree more! The thing is, I love horror movies and nature, and these pictures are just the perfect blend! 😄

Liked by 1 person

5. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have chosen your post to be featured on Cee’s Which Which Photo Challenge.
    I sure hope you are having a great week.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! I just saw it. I am surely having a great week now. 🙂

1. Cee Neuner says:

You are welcome 😀

Liked by 1 person

6. Subhash says:

Loved your response to the challenge esp. the first one

1. Subhash says: