search instagram arrow-down

Blog Stats

Top Posts

Recent Posts

Archives

Categories

Tags

2014 World Cup Africa Assassination Attractions Baltimore Birding Birds Black History Blogging Bob Marley Cayman CB&W CFFC Challenge COB Conspiracy Cooking CWW Death Delaware Entertainment EPL Food Football History Injustice Jamaica Life Lifestyle Malcolm X Maryland Media Music Music History Nature Pennsylvania Peter Tosh Poetry Predictions Premier League Reggae Relationships Shocking Soccer Sports Vegetarian Virginia Washington DC Weekly Photo Challenge Wildlife

Blogs I Follow

Meta

22 comments on “Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge: December 2, 2016

1. Marsha says:

Perfectly odd! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1. Thank you. I wonder which turtle won. πŸ™‚

1. Marsha says:

Hehehe we will probably never live long enough to find out. It looks like the game may continue for a while!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2. Lol πŸ˜„ That’s true.

2. Cee Neuner says:

The turtles look like they are having fun. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

3. jazzytower says:

Haa, this made me laugh:)

4. Cee Neuner says:

Congratulations! I have selected your post to be featured on Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge.
    I sure hope you have a great weekend.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you Cee. I appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend. Monday is my birthday. πŸ™‚

5. Mick Talbot says:

Congratulations for having your post featured on Cee’s Odd Ball Photo Challenge, Well done!

1. Mick Talbot says:

Your most welcome..

6. tajmutthall says:

Apparently they’re playing strip checkers, since the one on the left has taken off his shell. Cute shot.

Liked by 1 person

1. Yeah, I observed that too. πŸ™‚ Thanks for visiting and commenting.

Liked by 1 person

7. It’s such a cite sculpture. I’d rather call it fun than odd.
    Congratulations on being featured.
    Isadora 😎

8. Prais says:

Thank you for liking my blog. A merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours!

Express Yourself!