Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
1. Yes, I have received quite a number speeding tickets. Driving a motor vehicle in Jamaica and getting traffic tickets go hand in hand. Unfortunately, the police in Jamaica use traffic tickets as a way of making money. However, the occasions I got speeding tickets, I was in fact speeding. I have gotten other traffic tickets that were not warranted.
Do you sing in the car?
2. Yes, I sing in the car. I sing mostly when I am driving alone. I also sing in the shower. 🙂
Are you afraid of heights?
3. I am not scared of heights, but I do hate flying.
What is the first concert you attended?
4. The first concert I attended was Reggae Sumfest in 2003.
Do you knit or crochet?
5. Being a guy, I think it would be a little weird if I did any of these things. I did grow up in a family that crocheted, though.
Are you a cat or a dog person?
6. I am an animal person. I love animals and have had cats and dogs at different points in my life.
Do you ever cry when you are happy?
7. I have never cried because I was happy. I did see my friend cry at his wedding, I can only assume they were tears of joy.
Are your doors open or closed when you sleep?
8. Unfortunately, I am too paranoid to sleep with my doors open.
Would you rather be chased by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
9. I would prefer to be chased by a big bear. For some reason, I think I would have a better chance of getting away from a bear. I don’t see myself escaping from a swarm of bees.
Do you smile for photographs?
10. I don’t smile for photos, and I am tired of people telling me to smile. 🙂
What do you drink with dinner?
11. I drink water with dinner and most other meals I eat. Once in awhile, I will have some fruit juice.
What movie(s) would you watch over and over again?
12. There are quite a few movies that I watch over and over again. For a list of some of my favorite movies, you can check out this post: Renegade’s Five Favorite Films.
Thanks to The Bag Lady for the concept of this post.